OUE shares jump as S.Korea casino gets prelim approval
SINGAPORE, March 18
SINGAPORE, March 18 (Reuters) - Shares in property developer OUE Ltd jumped 6.3 percent to S$2.35, after the company, as a part of a consortium, received the preliminary approval from the South Korean government to build a casino in South Korea.
OUE, together with Lippo Ltd and Caesars Entertainment Corp, were granted a preliminary licence to build an intergrated entertainment resort, including a foreigners-only casino, estimated to cost 855 billion Korean won ($801.01 million) to construct.
OUE will focus on the hotel and convention centre of the project, a company statement said.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade