OUE shares jump as S.Korea casino gets prelim approval
SINGAPORE, March 18
SINGAPORE, March 18 (Reuters) - Shares in property developer OUE Ltd jumped 6.3 percent to S$2.35, after the company, as a part of a consortium, received the preliminary approval from the South Korean government to build a casino in South Korea.
OUE, together with Lippo Ltd and Caesars Entertainment Corp, were granted a preliminary licence to build an intergrated entertainment resort, including a foreigners-only casino, estimated to cost 855 billion Korean won ($801.01 million) to construct.
OUE will focus on the hotel and convention centre of the project, a company statement said.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S