Denmark's OW Bunker to raise $21 mln in IPO
COPENHAGEN, March 18
COPENHAGEN, March 18 (Reuters) - Danish ship fuel supplier OW Bunker IPO-OWBT.CO aims to raise 110 million Danish crowns ($20.5 million) through an initial public offering (IPO) of stock on April 2 at the latest, it said on Tuesday.
OW Bunker set a price range of between 120 Danish crowns and 150 crowns per share for the IPO, putting a value of up to 5.5 billion crowns on the company.
The firm, which has a share of around 7 percent of the global shipping fuel market, said it planned to sell new stock as well as some of the shares owned by its major shareholder, private equity group Altor.
OW Bunker & Trading said the free float would be 40-60 percent, depending on the final number of shares sold.
($1 = 5.3588 Danish Crowns) (Reporting by Ole Mikkelsen; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel