Russia may postpone major privatisation deals to H2-Ifax
MOSCOW, March 18
MOSCOW, March 18 (Reuters) - Russia could postpone major privatisation deals to the second half of the year from the second quarter, Interfax news agency quoted the head of the state property management agency as saying on Tuesday.
"It may obviously (happen), we could do it in the third and in the fourth quarter," Olga Dergunova was quoted as saying.
On Monday, Russia's government acknowledged for the first time that the economy was in crisis, undermining earlier attempts by officials to suggest albeit weakening growth could weather sanctions over Ukraine.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government