Russia may postpone major privatisation deals to H2-Ifax
MOSCOW, March 18
MOSCOW, March 18 (Reuters) - Russia could postpone major privatisation deals to the second half of the year from the second quarter, Interfax news agency quoted the head of the state property management agency as saying on Tuesday.
"It may obviously (happen), we could do it in the third and in the fourth quarter," Olga Dergunova was quoted as saying.
On Monday, Russia's government acknowledged for the first time that the economy was in crisis, undermining earlier attempts by officials to suggest albeit weakening growth could weather sanctions over Ukraine.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Thousands of Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |