BlackRock cuts stake in Telecom Italia to 4.8 pct
MILAN, March 18
MILAN, March 18 (Reuters) - U.S. money manager BlackRock has cut its stake in Italian phone group Telecom Italia to 4.8 percent from 7.79 percent on March 12, a filing with market regulator Consob showed on Tuesday.
The stake makes BlackRock the third largest shareholder in Telecom Italia after Spain's Telefonica and businessman Marco Fossati.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |