BlackRock cuts stake in Telecom Italia to 4.8 pct
MILAN, March 18
MILAN, March 18 (Reuters) - U.S. money manager BlackRock has cut its stake in Italian phone group Telecom Italia to 4.8 percent from 7.79 percent on March 12, a filing with market regulator Consob showed on Tuesday.
The stake makes BlackRock the third largest shareholder in Telecom Italia after Spain's Telefonica and businessman Marco Fossati.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks