BlackRock cuts stake in Telecom Italia to 4.8 pct
MILAN, March 18
MILAN, March 18 (Reuters) - U.S. money manager BlackRock has cut its stake in Italian phone group Telecom Italia to 4.8 percent from 7.79 percent on March 12, a filing with market regulator Consob showed on Tuesday.
The stake makes BlackRock the third largest shareholder in Telecom Italia after Spain's Telefonica and businessman Marco Fossati.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles