Telecom Italia top investor wants ENI's Recchi as new chairman-sources
MILAN, March 18
MILAN, March 18 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia's top investor is set to propose ENI Chairman Giuseppe Recchi as its candidate to become the next Telecom Italia chairman, two sources with direct knowledge of the situation told Reuters.
The board of Telco, Telecom Italia's biggest shareholder, will meet on Wednesday to approve a list of board candidates for Italy's biggest telephone company ahead of a shareholder meeting in April that is due to choose a new board.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after deadline missed
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut