Telecom Italia top investor wants ENI's Recchi as new chairman-sources
MILAN, March 18
MILAN, March 18 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia's top investor is set to propose ENI Chairman Giuseppe Recchi as its candidate to become the next Telecom Italia chairman, two sources with direct knowledge of the situation told Reuters.
The board of Telco, Telecom Italia's biggest shareholder, will meet on Wednesday to approve a list of board candidates for Italy's biggest telephone company ahead of a shareholder meeting in April that is due to choose a new board.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement