Telecom Italia top investor wants ENI's Recchi as new chairman-sources
MILAN, March 18
MILAN, March 18 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia's top investor is set to propose ENI Chairman Giuseppe Recchi as its candidate to become the next Telecom Italia chairman, two sources with direct knowledge of the situation told Reuters.
The board of Telco, Telecom Italia's biggest shareholder, will meet on Wednesday to approve a list of board candidates for Italy's biggest telephone company ahead of a shareholder meeting in April that is due to choose a new board.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July