Jabil Circuit posts second-quarter loss
March 19 (Reuters) - Contract electronics maker Jabil Circuit Inc reported a loss for the second quarter, hurt by weak demand.
The company posted a net loss of $38.7 million, or 19 cents per share, for the quarter, compared with a profit of $88.5 million, or 43 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 14 percent to $3.58 billion. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |