Seibu submits plans to list on Tokyo exchange
TOKYO, March 19
TOKYO, March 19 (Reuters) - Japan's Seibu Holdings said on Wednesday that it has submitted plans to list its shares on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, in what is expected to be one of the country's biggest initial public offering (IPO) in 2014.
It is still unclear how many shares Cerberus Capital Management, the company's largest shareholder with a 35.48 percent stake, will sell in the IPO.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM