BMW says expects to improve product pricing with new models
MUNICH (Reuters) - BMW (BMWG.DE) Chief Financial Officer Friedrich Eichiner said on Wednesday the launch of new models such as the BMW Active Tourer as well as the X4 sports utility vehicle will help the Munich-based premium auto maker to improve pricing.
(Reporting by Edward Taylor)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama