Nine killed in train crash in southern Turkey - local media
ANKARA, March 20
ANKARA, March 20 (Reuters) - Nine people were killed and several injured on Thursday when a train crashed into a bus carrying workers in Turkey's southern province of Mersin, the Dogan News Agency (DHA) reported.
Video footage on the DHA website showed a crushed minibus on the side of the tracks and medics trying to reach the injured.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown