UnipolSai 2013 net profit at 694 mln euros on proforma basis
MILAN, March 20
MILAN, March 20 (Reuters) - Italian insurer UnipolSai said on Thursday its net profit in 2013 on a proforma basis, to take account of a merger with a peer, was 694 million euros ($956.57 million).
Italy's No. 2 insurer, created from the merger of Unipol and the Fondiaria SAI group, said it would pay a dividend on 2013 results of 0.19559 euros per ordinary share.
The Bologna-based insurer said its Solvency I ratio was 1.5 times regulatory requirements.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand