Mexico homebuilder Geo presents pre-packaged bankruptcy plan
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Geo (GEOB.MX), which has struggled under a heavy debt load and slumping home sales, on Thursday said it had filed for a pre-agreed bankruptcy with the support of the majority of its creditors.
Geo, once Mexico's biggest homebuilder with sales of 55,485 homes in 2012, stopped making debt payments last year.
(Reporting by Gabriela Lopez; Editing by Dave Graham)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |