Mexico homebuilder Geo presents pre-packaged bankruptcy plan
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Geo (GEOB.MX), which has struggled under a heavy debt load and slumping home sales, on Thursday said it had filed for a pre-agreed bankruptcy with the support of the majority of its creditors.
Geo, once Mexico's biggest homebuilder with sales of 55,485 homes in 2012, stopped making debt payments last year.
(Reporting by Gabriela Lopez; Editing by Dave Graham)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting