Nine killed in train crash in southern Turkey: local media
ANKARA (Reuters) - Nine people were killed and several injured on Thursday when a train crashed into a bus carrying workers in Turkey's southern province of Mersin, the Dogan News Agency (DHA) reported.
Video footage on the DHA website showed a crushed minibus on the side of the tracks and medics trying to reach the injured.
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |