Nine killed in train crash in southern Turkey: local media
ANKARA (Reuters) - Nine people were killed and several injured on Thursday when a train crashed into a bus carrying workers in Turkey's southern province of Mersin, the Dogan News Agency (DHA) reported.
Video footage on the DHA website showed a crushed minibus on the side of the tracks and medics trying to reach the injured.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria