China business confidence dips, loan demand rises -c.bank survey
BEIJING, March 21
BEIJING, March 21 (Reuters) - China's central bank said on Friday that its first-quarter survey of enterprises showed business confidence fell from a year earlier.
But a survey of bankers conducted by the People's Bank of showed demand for loans increased from the previous quarter.
A separate survey showed that inflation expectations among Chinese households fell in the first quarter from the previous three months. (Reporting by Xiaoyi Shao and Kevin Yao; Editing by Richard Borsuk)
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers, 81, rushed to New York hospital
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |