BRIEF-Tesco enters into 50:50 JV with Tata's Trent Ltd in India
March 21 (Reuters) - Tesco PLC : * Tesco confirms joint venture with tata in India * Tesco has today entered into an agreement with Trent Limited, part of the Tata Group, to form a 50:50 joint venture * Completion of this transaction is subject to other necessary approvals. * Tesco's investment will be around 85 mln stg * On completion of the transaction THL will operate 12 stores retailing a range of merchandise * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.