Twitter says hopes full access in Turkey 'returned soon'
SAN FRANCISCO, March 21
SAN FRANCISCO, March 21 (Reuters) - Twitter said on Friday that it hopes access to its service in Turkey will be restored soon.
"We stand with our users in Turkey who rely on Twitter as a vital communications platform. We hope to have full access returned soon," the company said in a tweet on Friday.
(Reporting by Alexei Oreskovic; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350