Four foreigners among nine killed in Kabul hotel attack - Afghan police
KABUL (Reuters) - Nine civilians, including four foreigners, were killed in Thursday's attack on a luxury hotel in central Kabul, Afghan police and government security officials said on Friday.
Ayoub Salangi, the deputy minister for security, had earlier said eight civilians were killed.
(Reporting By Mirwais Harooni; Writing by Jessica Donati; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM