Four foreigners among nine killed in Kabul hotel attack - Afghan police
KABUL (Reuters) - Nine civilians, including four foreigners, were killed in Thursday's attack on a luxury hotel in central Kabul, Afghan police and government security officials said on Friday.
Ayoub Salangi, the deputy minister for security, had earlier said eight civilians were killed.
(Reporting By Mirwais Harooni; Writing by Jessica Donati; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack