U.S. Fed buys $1.225 bln of Treasuries -N.Y. Fed
NEW YORK, March 21
NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday bought $1.225 billion of Treasuries maturing August 2040 through February 2043 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the New York Federal Reserve said on its website.
Dealers submitted a total of $5.189 billion of Treasuries for purchase.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report