U.S. Fed buys $1.225 bln of Treasuries -N.Y. Fed
NEW YORK, March 21
NEW YORK, March 21 (Reuters) - The U.S. Federal Reserve on Friday bought $1.225 billion of Treasuries maturing August 2040 through February 2043 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the New York Federal Reserve said on its website.
Dealers submitted a total of $5.189 billion of Treasuries for purchase.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |