Shares in Kathmandu jump after H1 earnings
SYDNEY, March 24
SYDNEY, March 24 (Reuters) - Shares in Kathmandu Ltd jumped after the New Zealand and Australian clothing and outdoor goods retailer reported a 10.7 percent rise in first half profit on Monday on higher sales and improved margins.
Kathmandu shares listed on the ASX added 11 percent to touch two-week highs of A$3.44, while shares on New Zealand's index climbed 8.4 percent to NZ$3.62.
(Reporting by Thuy Ong; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |