Richter proposes HUF 57 per share dividend on 2013 results
BUDAPEST, March 24
BUDAPEST, March 24 (Reuters) - Hungarian drugmaker Richter's board of directors has proposed a dividend of 57 forints ($0.25) per share on its 2013 earnings, the company said in the agenda of its annual general meeting published on Monday.
The company paid a dividend of 660 forints per share on its 2012 earnings. Last year the shares were cut up in a 1-10 stock split, making the comparable figure 66 forints.
Richter's board has proposed to set aside the remainder of last year's profit into reserves, in line with general practice.
The company will hold its AGM on April 24. ($1 = 227.34 Hungarian Forints) (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |