Canada's CPPIB boosts stake in Peruvian pipeline company
TORONTO, March 24
TORONTO, March 24 (Reuters) - The Canada Pension Plan Investment Board said on Monday that it had acquired an additional 23.6 percent stake in Transportadora de Gas del Perú from Tecpetrol International SA and would become the Peruvian pipeline company's largest shareholder.
The CPPIB said it also expected to buy a 2.4 percent interest in the company from pipeline operator Enagás Internacional and 0.4 percent from Peruvian investor Corporación Financiera de Inversiones.
The CPPIB announced a deal for a 10.4 percent stake in TgP in January. (Reporting by Allison Martell; Editing by Lisa Von Ahn)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |