TPG Telecom shares jump 10 pct to all-time highs on H1 earnings
SYDNEY, March 25
SYDNEY, March 25 (Reuters) - TPG Telecom Ltd shares jumped as much as 10 percent to all-time highs of A$6.35 on Tuesday after the telecommunications and IT company reported healthy first half earnings and upgraded its guidance for the year.
TPG posted a first-half net profit after tax of A$90.1 million, an increase of 15 percent over the previous corresponding period. The company also updated its FY14 EBITDA from A$290 million-A$300 million to A$325 million-A$330 million.
Shares in TPG were 8.3 percent higher by 2324 GMT.
(Reporting by Thuy Ong; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers