UniCredit kicks off roadshow for new hybrid bond
MILAN, March 24
MILAN, March 24 (Reuters) - Italy's biggest bank UniCredit has started to advertise a planned new hybrid dollar-denominated bond with investors at a roadshow that will last until Wednesday, one of the lead managers of the operation and a banking source said.
UniCredit, Citigroup, HSBC, Societe Generale and UBS will act as joint bookrunners for the perpetual Additional Tier 1 bond, which the Italian bank will use to boost its capital base.
The road show will take place in Asia and Europe, the sources said. UniCredit declined to comment. (Reporting by Giulio Piovaccari and Helene Durand, additional reporting by Lisa Jucca; Editing by Agnieszka Flak)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey