Air France-KLM picks GE to power Boeing 787 jets
PARIS (Reuters) - Air France-KLM (AIRF.PA) said on Monday it had chosen GEnx engines made by General Electric (GE.N) to power 25 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft it has ordered from Boeing (BA.N).
GE competes with Rolls-Royce (RR.L) to provide engines for the medium-sized long-range aircraft.
(Reporting by Maya Nikolaeva, Editing by Tim Hepher)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’