Air France-KLM picks GE to power Boeing 787 jets
PARIS (Reuters) - Air France-KLM (AIRF.PA) said on Monday it had chosen GEnx engines made by General Electric (GE.N) to power 25 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft it has ordered from Boeing (BA.N).
GE competes with Rolls-Royce (RR.L) to provide engines for the medium-sized long-range aircraft.
(Reporting by Maya Nikolaeva, Editing by Tim Hepher)
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police