Fed buys $648 million Treasuries maturing Nov 2024 through Feb 2031
NEW YORK, March 24
NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - The Federal Reserve on Monday purchased $648 million of Treasuries maturing November 2024 through February 2031 as part of its latest economic stimulus program, the New York Fed said on its website.
Dealers submitted $4.981 billion of Treasuries for the purchase, the New York Fed said.
For full details click on: here
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change