US Energy Dept approves LNG exports from Jordan Cove terminal
WASHINGTON, March 24
WASHINGTON, March 24 (Reuters) - The Obama administration on Monday approved exports of liquefied natural gas from Veresen Inc's Jordan Cove terminal in Coos Bay, Oregon.
The conditional approval would allow LNG exports of 0.8 billion cubic feet a day from the Oregon terminal for up to 20 years. (Reporting by Ayesha Rascoe, Editing by Franklin Paul)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video