Deutsche Bank's retail unit sees higher 2014 earnings
FRANKFURT, March 25
FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank's retail arm Postbank expects to increase its 2014 pretax earnings by more than 100 million euros ($138 million), the lender said on Tuesday.
In 2013, Postbank posted pretax earnings of 318 million euros, while Deutsche Bank booked pretax earnings of 1.46 billion euros.
($1 = 0.7255 euros) (Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds