Deutsche Bank's retail unit sees higher 2014 earnings
FRANKFURT, March 25
FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank's retail arm Postbank expects to increase its 2014 pretax earnings by more than 100 million euros ($138 million), the lender said on Tuesday.
In 2013, Postbank posted pretax earnings of 318 million euros, while Deutsche Bank booked pretax earnings of 1.46 billion euros.
($1 = 0.7255 euros) (Reporting by Arno Schuetze; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Global stocks succumb to growth fears; ECB trillion euro question awaits
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Hong Kong warns democracy protesters of firm response |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report