MPS begins marketing new five-year senior issue
LONDON, March 25 (IFR) - Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena has started marketing a new five-year senior unsecured euro benchmark bond for pricing later today.
The troubled Italian lender mandated Banca IMI, JP Morgan, Mediobanca, MPS Capital Services and RBS on Monday for the new transaction.
The issue is being marketed at 290bp area over mid-swaps and has expected B2/BBB/BBB ratings from Moody's/Fitch/DBRS. (Reporting by Helene Durand, editing by Julian Baker)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |