Monte Paschi 5-yr bond to yield 275 basis points over midswap - lead
MILAN, March 25
MILAN, March 25 (Reuters) - A five-year bond Monte dei Paschi di Siena offered on Tuesday will pay a yield of 275 basis points over the midswap rate, one of the lead managers of the issue said.
The yield guidance for the 1 billion-euro ($1.4 billion)senior unsecured bond was initially set at around 290 basis points.
This is the first issue of senior unsecured debt since mid-2012 for Italy's third-biggest bank by branches, which was rescued by the state in a 4.1 billion euro bailout. ($1 = 0.7255 Euros) (Reporting by Giulio Piovaccari, writing by Francesca Landini, editing by Paola Arosio,)
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York