Aviva to sell Turkish unit to EMF Capital Partners, unit says
ISTANBUL (Reuters) - British insurer Aviva (AV.L) agreed to sell its Turkish unit Aviva Sigorta (AVIVA.IS) to venture fund EMF Capital Partners, the Turkish company said on Tuesday.
The statement was made on the Istanbul stock exchange but did not provide details regarding the price of the deal.
(Reporting by Ece Toksabay)
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; U.S. expected to follow
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House