Houston channel open to all outbound ship traffic -US Coast Guard
HOUSTON, March 25
HOUSTON, March 25 (Reuters) - The Houston Ship Channel has re-opened for all outbound ship traffic, the U.S. Coast Guard said on Tuesday.
The Intercoastal Waterway also has re-opened to eastbound traffic, but not westbound, the Coast Guard said.
Ships were moving outbound first to clear berthing spaces for waiting inbound traffic. (Reporting By Kristen Hays and Erwin Seba; Editing by David Gregorio)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset