SAP buys U.S. cloud services firm Fieldglass
FRANKFURT, March 26
FRANKFURT, March 26 (Reuters) - German business software maker SAP said it was buying technology firm Fieldglass as it continues aggressive growth of its internet-based services offering.
Chicago-based Fieldglass, which has 350 employees, offers cloud-based services for procuring and managing contingent labour and services, SAP said in a statement on Wednesday, without saying how much it was paying for the company.
It said it expected the transaction to close in the second quarter. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |