Canadian dairy producer Saputo to close four factories
March 26 (Reuters) - Saputo Inc, Canada's largest dairy producer, said it would close four factories, affecting about 180 employees.
The company will shutter two facilities in Alberta and two in the United States - in Wisconsin and Maryland.
Some of the employees will be laid off while others are offered a transfer to other locations, Saputo said. (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn