THAILAND PRESS-Govt megaprojects likely to be scaled back - Bangkok Post
The next government is likely to bank on its fiscal budget, borrowing and private investment to finance infrastructure projects, but the outlay might be cut back to only about 1.1 trillion baht against 2 trillion planned earlier.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance