SAP buys U.S. cloud services firm Fieldglass
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German business software maker SAP said it was buying technology firm Fieldglass as it continues aggressive growth of its internet-based services offering.
Chicago-based Fieldglass, which has 350 employees, offers cloud-based services for procuring and managing contingent labor and services, SAP said in a statement on Wednesday, without saying how much it was paying for the company.
It said it expected the transaction to close in the second quarter.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor