Venezuela's Sicad 2 selling dollars at 51.32 bolivars: traders
CARACAS, March 26
CARACAS, March 26 (Reuters) - Venezuela's Sicad 2 foreign exchange platform is selling dollars at 51.32 bolivars on its third day of operations, traders told Reuters on Wednesday.
The rate changes roughly every hour, according to the central bank president. The bank publishes the average rate for the day after trading ends. (Reporting by Eyanir Chinea, writing by Brian Ellsworth)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.