VIETNAM PRESS-Top banks to lend $2.4 bln to property firms - Vietnam Economic Times
BIDV, Vietcombank, VietinBank and state-owned Agribank - Vietnam's largest banks by assets - will join other lenders to extend a combined 50 trillion dong ($2.4 billion) to construction and property firms, according to the lead lender, the Vietnam Construction Bank, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The loans aim to boost demand and supply in the construction industry by ensuring credibility among lenders, investors, constructors and manufacturers, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1=21,090 dong) (Hanoi Newsroom)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command