CBS Outdoor prices IPO at $28 per share
March 27 (Reuters) - CBS Outdoor Americas Inc said it priced its initial public offering at $28 per share, valuing the outdoor advertising company at about $3.36 billion.
CBS Outdoor, part of media conglomerate CBS Corp, will raise about $560 million from the offering of 20 million shares at that price, which is at the high end of its planned $26 and $28 range.
The company's shares will start trading on Friday on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CBSO." (Reporting by Avik Das and Narottam Medhora in Bangalore; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting