Groupe Eramet : Registration Document
Paris, March 27th, 2014
ERAMET hereby announces that its 2013 registration document was filed with Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on March 26th, 2014.
This document is available on the Company's website at www.eramet.com. Copies of the Registration Document are also available free of charge from the Company's head office: Tour Maine Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris, France.
The following documents are part of the Registration Document:
- Annual financial report 2013,
- Report on the conditions for preparing and organising the work of the Board of Directors and internal control procedures, and the corresponding Statutory Auditors' report,
- The notice concerning statutory auditors' fees,
- The description of the share buyback programme,
- The annual information document.
- ooOoo -
ERAMET is a leading global producer of:
- alloying metals, particularly manganese and nickel, used to improve the properties of steel,
- high-performance special steels and alloys used in industries such as aerospace, power generation and tooling.
ERAMET is also studying or developing major projects in new activities with high growth potential, such as mineral sands (titanium dioxide and zircon), niobium and rare earths, as well as in recycling.
The Group employs approximately 14,000 people in 20 countries. ERAMET is part of Euronext Paris
Head of Financial Communications and Economic Studies
Tel: +33 (0)1 4538 4202
Investor Relations and Economic Analyst
Tel: +33 (0)1 4538 4286
For more information: www.eramet.com
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Groupe Eramet via Globenewswire