INDONESIA PRESS-Indosat seeks $315.5 mln loan to pay debt - Kontan
Phone operator PT Indosat aims to get a 3.6 trillion rupiah ($315.5 million) loan this year to pay some of its outstanding debt due this year, said Andromeda Tristanto, head of investor communication.
The company has secured a loan commitment of 1 trillion rupiah ($87.64 million) with a tenure of 3-5 years that will be disbursed in the second quarter of this year. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11410.0000 Indonesian Rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |