Slovenia's Krka proposes 30 pct rise in 2013 dividend
LJUBLJANA, March 27
LJUBLJANA, March 27 (Reuters) - Slovenian pharmaceuticals company Krka plans to raise its dividend by 30.4 percent to 2.1 euros, it said in a statement on Thursday.
The increase will have to be confirmed by shareholders at a meeting set for July 3.
Krka, which is Slovenia's largest exporter and largest listed company, in February reported an 8 percent rise in 2013 group net profit to 172.8 million euros.
($1 = 0.7254 Euros) (Reporting by Marja Novak; editing by Jason Neely)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 bln to take chip unit off its hands -WSJ