Norway c.bank: crown expected to strengthen somewhat
OSLO, March 27
OSLO, March 27 (Reuters) - The Norwegian central bank expects the crown to strengthen somewhat in the coming quarters, the bank's head of of monetary policy said on Thursday, after interest rates were kept steady at 1.5 percent.
"We expect a certain strengthening of the crown in the next quarters," Birger Vikoeren told a news conference. (Reporting by Camilla Knudsen, writing by Gwladys Fouche)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- N.Korea says imprisoned American tried to become 'second Snowden'
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |