BRIEF-Signet CEO Q1 off to a good start
March 27 (Reuters) - Signet Jewelers Ltd : * CEO says Zale Corp acquisition should close in calendar 2014 * CEO expects to utilize approx $600 million of receivables securitization and
$800 million of other debt financing to complete the transaction * CEO says Q1 sales off to "a good start"
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad