SINGAPORE PRESS-Facebook co-founder backs Singapore start-up - Straits Times
Facebook Inc co-founder and billionaire investor Eduardo Saverin has invested in Singapore start-up Nitrous.IO.
This is his second investment here since January, when he was the lead investor in e-grocer RedMart. This time, he is among eight investors who have invested US$6.65 million in Nitrous, which offers a lightning-fast way to develop software in the cloud.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM