Comcast's Cohen to testify in U.S. Senate on Time Warner Cable merger
WASHINGTON, March 27
WASHINGTON, March 27 (Reuters) - Comcast Corp's Executive Vice President David Cohen will testify about his company's plans to buy Time Warner Cable Inc at a hearing in the U.S. Senate on April 9, a Comcast spokeswoman said on Thursday.
The Senate Judiciary Committee will hold the first congressional hearing on the proposed $45.2 billion merger between Comcast, the biggest U.S. cable operator, with No. 2 rival Time Warner Cable.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |