Google looking into reports that Turkey users unable to access YouTube
ISTANBUL, March 27
ISTANBUL, March 27 (Reuters) - Google is looking into reports that users in Turkey are unable to access its video-sharing site YouTube, the company said on Thursday.
"We're seeing reports that some users are not able to access YouTube in Turkey. There is no technical issue on our side and we're looking into the situation," a Google Inc spokesperson said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Birsen Altayli; Writing by Dasha Afanasieva; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; Ukraine fighting kills dozens