Turkish telecoms authority moves against YouTube after Twitter ban
ISTANBUL, March 27
ISTANBUL, March 27 (Reuters) - The Turkish telecoms authority TIB said on Thursday it had taken an "administrative measure" against YouTube, a week after it blocked access to microblogging site Twitter.
TIB did not give further details on the move.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief