China Premier Li says to rely more on market to boost growth: media
BEIJING (Reuters) - China should rely more market forces than macro tools to develop the economy, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said in remarks published on Thursday, state radio reported.
He also repeated that the government should let the market to play a decisive role in allocating resources.
Li made the comments on Wednesday during a visit to the northeastern Liaoning province.
(Reporting by Aileen Wang and Kevin Yao)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped