China Premier Li says to rely more on market to boost growth: media
BEIJING (Reuters) - China should rely more market forces than macro tools to develop the economy, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said in remarks published on Thursday, state radio reported.
He also repeated that the government should let the market to play a decisive role in allocating resources.
Li made the comments on Wednesday during a visit to the northeastern Liaoning province.
(Reporting by Aileen Wang and Kevin Yao)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.