China Premier Li says to rely more on market to boost growth: media
BEIJING (Reuters) - China should rely more market forces than macro tools to develop the economy, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said in remarks published on Thursday, state radio reported.
He also repeated that the government should let the market to play a decisive role in allocating resources.
Li made the comments on Wednesday during a visit to the northeastern Liaoning province.
(Reporting by Aileen Wang and Kevin Yao)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |