China Premier Li says to rely more on market to boost growth: media
BEIJING (Reuters) - China should rely more market forces than macro tools to develop the economy, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said in remarks published on Thursday, state radio reported.
He also repeated that the government should let the market to play a decisive role in allocating resources.
Li made the comments on Wednesday during a visit to the northeastern Liaoning province.
(Reporting by Aileen Wang and Kevin Yao)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |