China Premier Li says to rely more on market to boost growth: media
BEIJING (Reuters) - China should rely more market forces than macro tools to develop the economy, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said in remarks published on Thursday, state radio reported.
He also repeated that the government should let the market to play a decisive role in allocating resources.
Li made the comments on Wednesday during a visit to the northeastern Liaoning province.
(Reporting by Aileen Wang and Kevin Yao)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Hagel resigns as Defense Secretary, official says |
- Some fund managers see oil falling to $60 without OPEC cut